In Home Child Care Services in Brisbane Area & Queensland
In Home Child Care in Brisbane & Queensland: All you need to know
Does your family have circumstances that make it difficult to access mainstream child care options such as centre based care and Family Day Care? Then In Home Care might be a suitable option for you.
Here’s everything you need to know about In Home Child Care, including what it is and how much it costs. We’ll also cover how your family can access help and support to find an In Home Care Service Provider in Queensland.
What is In Home Child Care?
In Home Care is an approved form of child care that is funded by the Australian government. It is designed to support families whose circumstances make it difficult for them to access other forms of mainstream child care.
If your family is suitable for In Home Care, you will be able to choose an In Home Care Service Provider in Queensland. The In Home Care Service Provider will match you with a suitable educator to deliver in child care in your own home. The education and care your child receives will be tailored to meet their needs and the circumstances of your child.
All In Home Care educators are qualified, or working towards a Certificate 3 level qualification. There are many In Home Care educators who hold a higher qualification such as a diploma or bachelor level degree in early childhood education and care. In Home Care educators are also required to have a current first aid certificate. This ensures that they will know what to do if an emergency arises.
As the In Home Care Support Agency for Queensland, we are here to support you. We connect suitable families with In Home Care Service Providers that meet your needs. We will work with you throughout your entire in home care experience.
Who is eligible for In Home Child Care in Queensland?
To be eligible for In Home Care, you must meet a number of requirements.
Firstly, you must be eligible for the child care subsidy (CCS).
Secondly, no other form of child care – such as centre based day care or Family Day Care – is suitable or available to you.
Thirdly, your family meets one of the following requirements:
- You live in a remote or rural area
- You work non-standard hours
- Your family is experiencing complex or challenging needs
If you meet all of the above criteria, you may be eligible for In Home Care.
How much does In Home Child Care in Queensland cost?
To be able to access In Home Care, your family has to be eligible for the child care subsidy (CCS). This will subsidise some of the cost of care you receive for your child. However in most cases, there is an out of pocket cost that you will have to cover.
All In Home Care Service Providers set their own fees. This is something you can discuss with them when choosing the right service provider for your family.
The In Home Care Support Agency is here for you
If In Home Care sounds like the right option for you and your child, the In Home Care Support Agency can help you every step of the way. We can connect you with In Home Care Service Providers in Queensland, and offer you our support to make sure there is a good match between you and the Service Provider.
If you would like more information and advice, please contact us and our team will be happy to help.
Australia’s Leading Home Care Agency
Australia’s Leading Home Care Agency (ALHCA) passionately operated by an amazing tribe of hard working placement consultants, who strive to help families find the best Educator possible. Launched in 1999 we unquestionably consider ourselves to be the top educator placement agency in Queensland, Victoria, Western Australia, Northern Territory and New South Wales, leading the way in customer service and the quality of care provided. We have a very simple automated registration process and try to minimise the stress and complexity that can sometimes be faced whilst navigating the Child Care Subsidy System.
- Servicing Queensland Wide –Metro, Rural, Remote and Beyond
- No Registration fees
- We fill shifts of 3-12 hours in length
- Any time of day or night
- Any day of the week
- You will either select from our pool of educators, or we can run a recruitment campaign specifically for your family
- You can also BYO Educator
- Child safety is our number one priority
- 03 9576 7000
Bambini Child Care Service
Bambini Child Care Services have been providing in home care and family day care services to families for over twelve years. Our service provides in home child care in inner city Victoria along with rural locations.
- Our educators are qualified in children’s services or are currently studying child care
- Regular home visits are conducted with the educator and children, along with regular calls and support
- Providing administration and support to families and their needs
- Ensuring national standards are maintained and improved
Capricornia In Home Care
At Capricornia In Home Care it is our mission to engage with like-minded Educators who share our passion for individualised home-based care and education across Queensland.
Our professional and caring team will work in partnership with your family and qualified educator, with the aim of delivering exceptional education and care within your private home.
Capricornia IHC has been a trusted and approved provider for more than 20 years.
Our teams collective Early Childhood sector experience means that you will receive the best professional support for your family and educator as you navigate IHC and how best to meet your childcare requirements.
We value our team and recognise that children are our future.
We acknowledge that people are our most precious resource.
We are committed to exceptional home-based care and the safety and wellbeing of all who engage and work with Capricornia IHC.
We look forward to working together with you to provide the best education and care for your child/ren.
- Service QLD – Metropolitan, Rural, Regional and Remote
- Child wellbeing and safety is at our heart
- Exceptional homebased care and education to your children in your own home
- A Childcare Subsidy eligible service – Our professional administration team will support you and manage your processing, claims and more
- No Registration fees and no hidden costs
- Flexible hours – we support your care requirements as per your eligibility
- Our Care Connections Consultant can guide you when choosing an Educator that best suits your family and care requirements
- 1:1 Personalised and individual education and care in your home
- Programming – Based on your child’s age, interests, learning style + the Early Years Learning/ My Time My Place
- Educators who are qualified or working towards an ECE qualification can provide your child(ren) with education, care and life learning experiences in partnership with your cultural and family lifestyle
ADMINISTRATION & CONNECTION
- A dedicated Care Connection and Administration team with a wealth of IHC Industry knowledge
- A team who will provide you and your educator with ongoing support in a prompt and efficient manner
- All enquiries answered within 24 hours or less
- A streamlined onboarding for your educator
- Electronic administration for families and educators – simple online onboarding, enrolment, processing, planning, programming, and timesheets
- Care Connection Support visits / Check In dates – Regularly scheduled with family and Educator
- Seasonal Newsletter
- 0439 065 022
Goondiwindi Family Day Care
Goondiwindi and District Family Day Care is situated on the border of New South Wales and Queensland in a rural community.
In Home Care is provided for eligible families with specific needs. The hours of care are flexible and can be matched to a family’s needs.
Leor is an In Home Care and NDIS Provider delivering unique, personalised learning and support programs to meet the needs of any child.
The Leor model is unique because we develop individualised learning programs for your child and bring the quality of preschool or daycare into your home.
Our Educators are highly trained, mentored and supervised to ensure your child’s learning outcomes are our priority.
We have seen learning shape lives, so we invite you to bring the Leor experience into your home and allow our Educators to transform your home into your child’s world of learning and exploration.
MIHELP – Montessori In Home Early Learning Professionals
As an experienced In Home Care operator MIHELP adopted a Montessori way of teaching to all age groups between 0 to 12 years of age. Ensuring that each child is provided with quality education, our experienced educators will provide individualised learning programs along with meeting their basic needs to reach each milestone with ease.
Our educators strive to work closely with families to support consistent routines, implement learning curriculums at home and follow each child’s physical, mental and emotional needs as they grow.
We are expanding our services to In Home Care (IHC) in order to meet the demands of families who, due to special circumstances, cannot attend the normal long day care centres.
We will focus on delivery of IHC services to the parents or carers that are working non-standard or variable hours, outside normal child care service hours and if the family has challenging or complex needs, including where families are experiencing challenging situations.
- Book any day/time you require
- We will provide you with the best possible educator to suit your circumstances
- In case you have your own educator, we are happy to accommodate
- Committed to care and education
- In Home Childcare Professionals are highly trained
- Educators who are passionate about working with kids
- Learning Through Play- Educators are provided with Montessori learning resources to carry out services
- Intentional Teaching – Individualised learning programs
- Holistic Approach to Learning- Ensuring child’s physical, mental and emotional needs are met
- Early Years Learning Framework
- School Readiness Program
Murilla In Home Care
We aim to provide quality care for children through appropriately trained and approved educators. Our educators are assessed for suitability and skills by the staff of our Coordination Unit.
We also aim to promote social, emotional, intellectual and physical development in children through appropriate interaction and activities.
- 07 4627 2027
Northern Rivers and Gold Coast In Home Care
Since 1980, Northern Rivers Children’s Services has been providing quality childcare and community care services. We provide a spectrum of care choices for all children and Educators.
We are a small not for profit service currently servicing Gold Coast, QLD and Northern Rivers, NSW and surrounding areas. Our In Home Care Service is flexible and able to cater for families who require care weekdays, weekends, before school care and after school care and overnight.
Our Educators are dedicated, caring and fully qualified professionals with extensive experience working in the Early Childhood Sector. Our Educators qualifications range from Cert III, Diploma to Bachelor in Early Childhood, they have all been screened and reference checked. All Educators are carefully selected and monitored on an ongoing basis.
Educators create and promote a safe, caring environment for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years old and provide age appropriate experiences to aid the child’s overall development.
We are an affordable and accessible In Home Care Service.
Peachie Kids was co-founded by two shift working mothers who completely understand the complexities and challenges of being a shift working parent. The team at Peachie Kids are dedicated to making In Home Care accessible, affordable and we will support and guide you through the process.
We empower parents to have an active role in selecting the best educator to suit their family’s specific needs and ensure that educators understand the flexibility and reliability required to care for children of shift workers and families where conventional childcare centres cannot meet the family’s needs.
Our mission is to release the burden of juggling work and child care enabling parents/guardians to go to work knowing that children are being cared for by a professional, qualified, understanding educator in the comfort and safety of the family home.
Uniting In Home Care
- Charleville and Districts In Home Care
- NQ Rural and Remote In Home Care
- Uniting Education In Home Care
Uniting In Home Care
Uniting In Home Care is a mission-based organisation and works with families to find educators who can provide high quality childcare services within their home environment. Uniting In Home Care works to support its families and educators and nothing is too hard, we work hard and love matching educators with the right families.
UIHC has a dedicated team that values and pride’s itself on being the best service in Queensland, offering In Home Childcare Services to families in Metropolitan, Remote and Rural Communities throughout QLD.
Weather we have to drive, fly or catch a train we will make time for you!
Our team of professional, passionate and supportive coordinator’s work with families to find an educator to match their care requirements.
Our friendly and experienced coordinators are committed to developing strong relationships with educators and families and are active advocators within the sector, understanding that the better the educators are supported, the higher quality care the children will receive.
They dedicate their time to supporting educators to provide childcare that incorporates early learning, safety, wellbeing, and inclusion through their high-quality early learning settings.
Our Coordination team is also here to discuss your childcare needs, to provide information about childcare and to assist you to find the right Educator and environment for your child. Coordinators also monitor state and commonwealth legislative requirements.
Educators are contracted to families to assist with the ongoing care and development of the children.
Uniting In Home Care is designed to meet the diverse needs of families.
It provides flexibility, affordability, and exceptional care for children.
And we want to help you!
List of all the service areas in Queensland
- Sunshine Coast
- Gold Coast
- Darling Downs Maranoa
- Broadbeach Burleigh
- Mount Gravatt
- Kenmore Brookfield
- Sunshine Coast Hinterland
- Acacia Ridge
- Charters Towers
- Hervey Bay
- Mount Isa
- Bongaree Woorim
- Bargara Innes Park
- Tannum Sands Boyne Island
- Airlie Beach
- Sandstone Point Ningi
- Tamborine Mountain
- Mount Cotton
- Kensington Grove Regency Downs
- Emu Park
- Port Douglas Craiglie
- Glass House Mountains