What is in home care?
In home care is flexible, affordable, quality child care that takes place in your own home.
In home care is for families that can’t access other forms of child care, such as centre based care or family day care. This could be because:
- You live in a rural or remote area
- You work non-standard hours
- Your family has challenging or complex needs
If your family is suitable for in home care, we can connect with you an in home care service in your area.
Each in home care service has highly skilled and qualified educators. You can meet educators and choose the educator that meets your needs.
And remember … we’re here to support you every step of the way!
- In home care is a form of approved child care. It is part of the Australian Government’s newest child care package.
- The in home care program started on 2 July 2018.
- There are up to 3,200 places available throughout Australia.