How to apply for In Home Care?
To apply for in home care, you need to:
- Be eligible for the Child Care Subsidy (CCS)
- Meet the criteria for In Home Care
The application process
Here’s how to apply for In Home Care:
- Step 1: Complete the In Home Care (IHC) Application Form, which can be downloaded from the Department of Education website, here
- Step 2: Once you have completed the PDF Application Form, email the PDF and attached supporting evidence, to email@example.com
- Step 3: Allow up to 5 business days for your application to be assessed. The In Home Care Support Agency may contact you to request further information or evidence.
- Step 4: The IHC Support Agency will provide a notice of decision by email informing if eligibility has been met