Apply for in home (child) care
In home (child) care is flexible, affordable, quality child care that takes place in your own home. If you think your family might be suitable, apply online below.
Is in home care right for me?
There are a number of requirements you must meet in order to be suitable for in home care.
- You must be eligible for the child care subsidy
- There are no other forms of child care (such as centre based care and family day care) available and accessible to you
- You live in a rural or remote area
- You work non-standard hours
- Your family has challenging or complex needs
Eastern CCS has been offering in home child care since 2002. They are able to claim the Child Care Subsidy (CCS) and Additional Child Care Subsidy (ACCS) on behalf of families to reduce the cost of child care.
As a small service provider, ECCS is able to offer both quality and affordable in home child care. They are proud members of both the Australian Home Child Care Association and the National Nanny Association.