Apply for in home (child) care
In home (child) care is flexible, affordable, quality child care that takes place in your own home. If you think your family might be suitable, apply online below.
Is in home care right for me?
There are a number of requirements you must meet in order to be suitable for in home care.
- You must be eligible for the child care subsidy
- There are no other forms of child care (such as centre based care and family day care) available and accessible to you
- You live in a rural or remote area
- You work non-standard hours
- Your family has challenging or complex needs
VPM’s promise is to “provide clients and child carers with a first class service they will want to use again and again”.
Virtual Personal Management was established in 2003 by the principal director Nicole Morgan. Their consultants have over 20+years experience specialising in In Home Care and customised recruitment .
VPM services all of Victoria with offices located in Williamstown and Warrnambool.