Apply for in home (child) care
In home (child) care is flexible, affordable, quality child care that takes place in your own home. If you think your family might be suitable, apply online below.
Is in home care right for me?
There are a number of requirements you must meet in order to be suitable for in home care.
- You must be eligible for the child care subsidy
- There are no other forms of child care (such as centre based care and family day care) available and accessible to you
- You live in a rural or remote area
- You work non-standard hours
- Your family has challenging or complex needs
Peachie Kids has been developed and is run by shift working mothers who completely understand the complexities and challenges of being a shift working parent. They are dedicated to making in home care accessible, affordable and will support and guide you through the process.